Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 40 ola pessoal!

April 3, 2017

Hello people!

This week was great and I´m happy!

Last week I said I would write about what Conference talk was my favoriete!  Well my favorite talk was by Elder Ulisses Soares!  He based his entire talk on my favorite scripture, Mosiah 7:33 ❤

This was the first time that I can remember where this scripture has been used in General Conference. So I was pretty stoked that there was a whole talk about it!

"But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in Him, and serve HIm with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage."

This scriputre has brought me much peace and comfort since I found it about 7 years ago. You can analize each phrase in it, and study it like Elder Soares did in his talk!  I love it because it has such a clear promise at the end.  It is the PERFECT formula for every situation and difficulty.  If we turn to the Lord, TRUST in Him with all of the faith that we posses, and do our best to serve Him diligently, He promises us that He will "deliver us from bondage."  

This "bondage" could be a hard semester at collage, losing a job, losing a member in the family, confusion, depression, an addiction..  God promises us He´ll deliver us from all of this.  BUT we have to do our part and trust in Him and His timing. 

I know that God loves each of us. I knoww because every time I sincerely pray to Him, He responds to my prayers. This Conference talk was a powerful response to my prayers. 

I know the Book of Mormon is true.  It blesses my life every single day. Our prophet Thomas S. Monson has reminded us to study the Book of Mormon daily.  

I know that as we exercise our faith, pray sincerely to our Father in Heaven, and study the scriptures daily, He will bless us with peace and joy.

xo sister councill

LOVE YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment